Thursday, April 8, 2010

The worst injuries I've ever had

I've had many bad injuries in my life. The three are when broke my nose(three times), broke my little toe,and when I cut open my head and had to get stitches.
I have a very large nose, making it very easy to hit. The first time I broke my nose I was 4 years old, I was playing with my friend in the snow and I slipped on some ice, my nose fell into a crack in the concrete and broke, the second time I was 8 and my brother hit a baseball and hit me in the nose, and the third and final time I broke my nose was just recently. I was at basketball practice and my coach threw my friend a really hard pass, the ball went right through his hands and smacked me right in the nose and my nose exploded! When I broke my toe I was 10 and was trying to jump over a couch. My toe caught in a seam in the couch and broke the bone sideways, but the worst part was a day later when my mom pushed it back into place. When I cut open my head I was 5 and fell of a concrete play ground play-thing and had to get 14 stitches. Those are the worst injuries of my life.

1 comment:

energymajor said...

Wow, no wonder your nose is so long