Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I did over Spring Break

Over Spring Break I went to a Nuggets game. It's was probably the best thing I did over Spring Break. When I was there every time Nuggets center Johan Petro scored or did something groovy a guy a row over from me would yell at the top of his lungs "Petroooo!" it totally flabbergasted me. One time he yelled and the guy in front of him jumped and spilt his drink all over the floor! I was laughing so hard because the guy that spilt drink was first-class cool because he didn't say anything. The foot long hot dog I ate at the game was phenomenal. The Nuggets won the game but only scored 98 points so we didn't get four tacos for a dollar at Taco Bell. That's what I did over Spring Break.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I love going to there games!!

rudge said...

GO Nuggets