Friday, April 16, 2010

If I could live in any time period......

I would probably live in the Dark Ages. I would look forward to being in a giant battle and killing dragons and marrying a princess. As for clothes, I would educate the knights in how to wear Levi jeans and a white T-shirt. On occasion I would wear a suit of armor. Unlike other guys in that time I would refuse to wear tights. A hobby of mine would be being a knight. Another would be dragon slaying. My final hobby would be jousting. That is the time period I would live in and what I would do in it.

5 comments:

rudge said...

You would look good in tights!

The pwner said...

dude thats nasty

Dinosaur King said...

Would you kill like a Zippleback, Gronkle, Deadly Nardder, Night Furrie, Or a Firey Nightmare

Mr. Purple said...

it better be a hot princess

Mr. Purple said...

Rudge thats discusting I'm discoaraged