Monday, February 1, 2010

Superpowers

If I were a super hero I would like to have the power to choose any power at a moments notice. I could be running super fast and then get super strong and use the momentum of my speed and then use my strength to break things. I would be able to stretch my body and have
X-ray vision as well as all of my other powers. I would use my abilities to help people that don't have superpowers and need the help of THE PWNER.If someones cat was stuck in a tree I could fly up and save it. That's what my super powers would be.

I the pwner allow no one to use my idea of superpowers. If they use my idea they have to pay me $5

2 comments:

Chich said...

Guess what i could turn in to you and use your powers becuase I am a shape shifter.

Gold Finger said...

i am on your side but i don't owe u 5 $$$$$