Thursday, January 28, 2010

I hate when the Broncos lose.


I really hate when the Broncos lose. Since they lost a lot this season, I was mad a lot. I'm not as bad as when I was little, because when the Broncos lost when I was little I would cry. I remember that one time I went to bed because the Broncos were losing, but then 20 minutes later my dad woke me up and told me the game was tied and it was going into over time. Can you imagine my joy that the Broncos were going to win!! The Broncos lost the coin toss and ended up getting beat. Man, I was mad at my dad and the Broncos for a week. That's how I feel when the Broncos lose.

9 comments:

Chich said...

The Broncoes are Ok, but i still love the patriots. You cried tha the Broncoes lost? Strange. Go Colts in the Super Bowl

Mr. Purple said...

Go Broncos

Mr. Me said...

Well I usually am a huge broncos fan... but this year I went for the vikings just because farve is the best football legend ever. And he is old. He is a football hero im sad they cant win the superbowl!

Chich said...

Brett Farve is 42, he's getting old

Chich said...

I mean 41

energymajor said...

GO COLTS!

The pwner said...

Chich he's 40

Seventh child said...

The broncoes are my favorite team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

Riley Norlin said...

the sanits won